segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

YESSSSSSS.... or maybe NOT.

Kiss me.Lick your cigarrette then kiss me.Kiss me where your eye won't meet me.Meet me where your mind won't kiss me.Lick your eyes and mind and then hit meHit me with your eyes so sweetlyYou know,you know,you knowThat yes,I love youI mean,I’d love to get to know youDo you never wonderNo,no,no,No you girls never knowOh no you girls will never knowNo you girls will never knowHow you make a boy feelYou girls never knowOh no you girls will never knowNo you girls never knowHow you make a boy feelHow you make a boy…OhhhhhKiss me.Lick your cigarrette then kiss me.Kiss me where your eye won't meet me.Meet me where your eye won’t flip me.Lick your mind in mine so quicklyYou know,you know,you’re so sweetlyYou know,you know,I knowThat I love youI mean,II mean I need to loveDo you never wonderNo,no,no,No you girls never knowOh no you girls will never knowNo you girls will never knowHow you make a boy feelYou girls never knowOh no you girls will never knowNo you girls never knowHow you make a boy feelHow you make a boy…Sometimes I say stupid thingsThat I thinkWell,I mean I…I sometimes,say the stupidest thingsBecause I never wonderOf how the girl feelsOhh,how the girl feelsNo you boys never careOh no you boys never careNo you boys never careHow the girl feelsNo you boys never careOh no you dirty boys never careNo you boys never careHow you make the girl feel.
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand.

2 comentários:

Pedro disse...

grande canção. "hit me with your eyes so sweetly"

chavininha disse...

pedro: concordo. grande som mesmo, e uma letra muito apetecivel :)