quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2009

L L L L L L L L L L L L L L

You said you'd be there for meIn times of trouble when I need you and I'm downAnd likewise you need friendshipIt's from my side pure love but I see lately thingshave been changingYou have goals to achieveBut the roads you take abroad are heartlessThat wants you make another wayYou throw stonesCan you see that I am human I am breathingBut you don't give a damnCan you feel my heart is beatingCan you see the pain you're causingCan you feel my heart is beatingCan you see the pain you're causingBlood blood blood.... blood is rushingAnd now the world is asleepHow will you ever wake her up when she is deep in her dreams,wishingAnd yet so many dieAnd still we think that it is all about usIt's all about youYou sold your soul to the evil and the lustand the passion and the money and youSee innocent ones die,people hunger for decadessuffer under civilized armedrobbers,modern slaveholdersCan you feel my heart is beatingCan you see the pain you're causingCan you feel my heart is beatingCan you see the pain you're causingBlood blood blood....keeps rushingEvaded,eliminated,erased,interrogatedOur tradition,our love for our fellow countrymen,our property,our resources-our prideCan you feel my heart beatingno no no....you don'tCan you feel my heart is beatingCan you feel the pain you're causingCan you feel my heart is beatingCan you feel the pain you're causing
Nneka - Heartbeat



Heartbeat - Nneka

4 comentários:

Xanitz disse...

sem duvida ate ao momento a melhor da semana :p

chavininha disse...

purpz: não posso deixar de dizer que enquanto andava a tentar por esta musiquinha aqui me lembrei da nossa viagem relampago a terras mouras... com isto a tocar no radio e tudo!!! :)

Ventoinha disse...

Muito boa mesmo.Mas quanto a ser a melhor da semana isso já n sei.Estou indecisa.

chavininha disse...

Hmmmm, posso dizer que não ha 1 melhor??? não. eu sou suspeita. :S