domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2009

Sunday's Best











There is a war in all the heads and there’s aWar in mine as well and if I could explain it any better,I’m sure I would.We’re in a bus and it’s night,you opened up and so will I but though I’m good with words I’ve never been goodWith…words.But all I know is: there’s something new this year.All I know is there’s something new real near.There is a town that I live in and it’s a town that favors winners and when IWin I think about when I’ll next lose.I took a train that took me north and it’s the place where trees speak louder than the people and if IHave to pick that’s what I’ll choose.I walked along the river Ume,it chilled me out of my bones too,but a cold wind is always better than a cold voice.I am not strong enough for win city,I’ll stay in to play Sin,witty people without hearts have always had a lead on me.And all I know is,there’s something new this year,all I know is there’s something new real near.All I know is, there’s something new this year.I don’t know much,but there’s something new coming near.I’ll walk into the shop where you work,it is a shop that kills you slowly,there will be no blood but another shirt on a hanger will still behead you.I’ll lift your arm and you’ll lift mine,and in a Communist state of mind,we’re not worth more than anyone else but surely not worth less.And all I know is,there’s something new this year,all I know is there’s something new real near.All I know is, there’s something new this year.I don’t know much,but there’s something new coming near.





2008 - Hello Saferide



Pois, o ano começou. E sim, eu acho MESMO que este vai ser diferente. (Apesar de ser Domingo, e me parecer um Domingo exactamente igual a quase todos os outros de 2008. Só que sem Ronson, sem After Eights e essas coisas "banais".)
Ah, outra coisa que se mantem em 2009: o meu " I Totally HATE SUNDAYSSSSSS mood" !!!!! :) Acho que é patologico. Mas gosto.

1 comentário:

Ventoinha disse...

Parece-me q tenho de levar isto para o carro!!!