sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2008

Com dedicatoria especial



Nobody ever had a dream round here,But I don't really mind and/That it's starting to get to meNobody ever pulls the seams round here,But I don't really mind and/That it's starting to get to meI've got this energy beneath my feetLike something underground's gonna come up and carry me,I've got this sentimental heart that beatsBut I don't really mind (and) it's starting to get to meNow.."Why do you waste my time?"Is the answer to the question on your mindAnd I'm sick of all my judgesso scared of what they'll findBut I know that I can make itAs long as somebody takes me home,every now and then...Oh, have you ever seen the lights?Have you ever seen the lights?I took the shuttle on a shock-wave ride,where the people on the pen pull the trigger for accoladeI took a bullet,and I looked insideRunning through my veinsAn American masqueradeI still remember Grandma Dixie's wake,I never really known anybody to die beforeRed white and blue upon a birthday cake,My brother,he was born on the fourth of the July...and that's all"So why do you waste my time?"Is the answer to the question on your mindAnd I'm sick of all my judges,so scared of letting me shineBut I know that I can make it,as long as somebody takes me home...Wooooooo!(every now and then)You knowI see London, I see Sam's Townholds my hand and let's my hair downRolls that world right off my shoulderI see London, I see Sam's Town now

Sam's Town - The Killers

6 comentários:

Xanitz disse...

palavras para que?
so me da pa rir!!

chavininha disse...

Sabado, sitio do costume, balde... e depois é que vai ser só rir. hahahahahahahhah ;)

Xanitz disse...

mas ha duvidas? :)

Ventoinha disse...

Balde???Pq????Vamos para a vindimas???

Ventoinha disse...

Não sei o que dizer sobre esta letra!Deveria dizer alguma coisa??Talvez q tem tudo a ver cmg e que me tras recordações fantásticas!!!

chavininha disse...

Ventoinha: não precisas de dizer nada sobre isto... a não ser uuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! :D

Purpz: nenhumas ;)