terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

Oh yeahhhhhhhh!








If you're a star I be your milky wayIf you're a bar I drink up everydayIf you the town I be the talkIf you the talk baby I be the walkIf you wanna dig I be your gold babyIf you wanna live I be your old ageYou'll be the time I'll be the clockYou'll be the tick I'll be the tockIf you wanna race I run like crazyIf you wanna ride I drive ya dailyIf you a beach I be the sandYou wanna give I be your handYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to youYou got me stuck to YOUIf you're a case I'll be a juryIf you're a sin I'll be your mercyIf you're a beat I'll be the movesIf you're a tree baby I'll be the roots(If you're made for walkin I'll be your boots) If you're a bride I'll be your weddingIf you're a soul I'll be your Otis ReddingIf you're a verse I'll be your songIf you're a king I'll be your kongClap hands!C'monClap hands!C'mon(C'mon)Clap hands!C'mon(C'mon) Headed for a breakdown(Headed for a breakdown)I'm a fool,I'm a clown(She's a fool, she's a clown)But you stuck me so goodThat’s right I been shot down Stuck it to me good now baby I'm stuck to you

Nikka Costa - Stuck to you

Sem comentários: