quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2008

Momento: "Introspectivo/Extroespectivo"




















It could all be so simpleBut you'd rather make it hardLoving you is like a battleAnd we both end up with scarsTell me,who I have to beTo get some reciprocityNo one loves you more than meAnd no one ever willIs this just a silly gameThat forces you to act this wayForces you to scream my nameThen pretend that you can't stayTell me,who I have to beTo get some reciprocityNo one loves you more than meAnd no one ever willNo matter howI think we growYou always seem to let me knowIt ain't workin'It ain't workin'And when I try to walk awayYou'd hurt yourself to make me stayThis is crazyThis is crazyI keep letting you back inHow can I explain myselfAs painful as this thing has beenI just can't be with no one elseSee I know what we got to doYou let go and I'll let go too'Cause no one's hurt me more than youAnd no one ever willCare for me,care for meI know you care for meThere for me,there for meSaid you'd be there for meCry for me,cry for meYou said you'd die for meGive to me,give to meWhy won't you live for me...

2 comentários:

Ventoinha disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Ventoinha disse...

Credo espalhei-me logo no 1º parágrafo!!!!Vou só ali cismar um bocadinho e já venho.Purp..help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!